Blog Submission Guidelines
Girls With Guts is about empowering all women with IBD and ostomies! We think the best way to do that is to share our stories with each other. Do you have a story about how overcoming your fears and regaining your self esteem while dealing with IBD or an ostomy? If you can recall a specific event that changed your attitude or a situation that altered your outlook we'd love to hear it!
- Tell us a story about how your confidence or self image was changed due to IBD or your ostomy. We all have amazing journeys through IBD and they make for great stories, however we want this site to focus on specific stories that have affected your self esteem. Please do not send us your diagnosis story. Thank you for understanding.
- Submit 1-3 photos of yourself or of something that relates to your submission. Please submit at least one that is high res (at least 1900 px wide).
- Keep things PG. We like power words as much as you do, but we want girls of all ages to read your stories.
- If you have a YouTube video you'd like to submit, please include the link.
- If there is a specific title you'd like us to use for your submission, please let us know.
- Stories should be between 700-1000 words.
Please send your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Disclaimer: All submissions will be considered. Not all will be posted.